The most exciting thing about the bridal footwear industry is the plethora of options available to women today. Earlier, women had minimal choices regarding bridal footwear, and the choices were traditional (think bridal sandals and hoop earrings) or extremely trendy (think platform heels and stilettos). But with the advent of new technology and urban trends, the options for bridal footwear have also been growing. Here are helpful tips that can help you choose the perfect kind of bridal footwear for your big day.
* The shoe should fit well. However, it shouldn’t be too tight or too loose as this will make the bride appear shorter than she is on her big day. Most notably is the comfort level, as most brides-to-be would not want their wedding day ruined by bridal footwear that gives way under pressure or is uncomfortable. Shoe designers have transformed the Indian bridal footwear market by designing comfortable, fashionable and chic pieces for today’s brides-to-be.
* The shoe should fit perfectly but should also look elegant and classy. One of the trendiest bridal footwear is jeggings. These lehengas are a great blend of tradition with contemporary flair and are a must-have for any bride. Available in different shades, a pair of these lehengas can look divine.
* Wedges have always been a staple in bridal footwear, and today, they are gaining more popularity. The best thing about wedges is that they are comfortable, stylish and yet manage to look elegant at the same time. An elegant pair of wedges will accentuate your stunning look and add an element of elegance to your wedding ensemble.
* You might want to try on strappy sandals for a casual summer wedding. It is a charming idea that will go well with most outfits. They are very comfortable, lightweight, and great for weddings when you do not have to worry about your feet. Also, you might want to look into strappy wedges as part of your bridal footwear collection.
* To complete your wedding shoes, a matching pair of wedges would also be a good option. Just because you are wearing your wedding shoes does not mean you have to skip on the dress. A matching bridal footwear set will make sure that your shoes and dresses go well together. It is one style tip that you should never miss out on.
* If you cannot afford the shoes, then you might want to consider a pair of stilettos. Stilettos look extraordinarily impressive and give you the added height you need. They come in the latest trends and can make your legs look much sexier. Of course, if you do not have enough money, you can always opt for flats. But for something that flatters every shape of the foot and looks great, go with stilettos. It is a very versatile bridal footwear choice that has the perfect balance of comfort and style.
* For your wedding day, you might want to consider an open toe shoe. There are many options available, and you should not have any problem finding one that is just right for your unique foot shape. Some open toe shoes come with extra padding, especially on the sides and heel, for extra support and comfort. Look for a pair with extra padding that is specifically designed for women.
* Your bridal footwear needs to be stylish and elegant. There are plenty of different designs available, and most of them will focus on a classic colour. However, if you want to stand out and be noticed, you can try wearing your bridal footwear in a very unusual colour. Be prepared to spend a little more money on the right pair of heels, as they are sometimes more difficult to find. You might have to visit several stores to find the perfect pair of heels that match your dress perfectly.
* The most important thing about your bridal footwear is that it fits perfectly. The last thing you want is for the wedding shoes to be uncomfortable on your feet, and the last thing you want is to fall off the dance floor because they are too tight or too loose. So be sure to try on your wedding dress at the bridal salon to ensure that the dress is the right fit.
These are just a few popular tips for choosing the best bridal shoes. When choosing a style, consider the season that you are getting married in. The styles that look good on summer weddings tend to look less flirty on winter or autumn weddings. And remember that comfort is critical when choosing shoes. Choose something that feels good and will be comfortable for the entire duration of the special day.