With over 4,500 synthetic turf field currently in use throughout Australia, millions of people are enjoying its benefits. Convenience is the immediate advantage that comes into mind when it comes to synthetic grass. It has served well and continues to better the lives of a considerable number of Aussie homeowners and even business owners. Simultaneously, thousands of residential homes, businesses, gold sports centre, and even public places have turned to synthetic grass. It provides a lush green landscape and an attractive finish. With minimal maintenance requirements, it’s the ultimate outdoor feature. You can click here for info about why it’s such a fantastic addition to any location. With that said, here are some of the benefits of artificial grass:
- A typical sporting field uses between 450,000 to over a million gallons of water each year. With the use of synthetic turf, communities can conserve that water, which is critical during the summer and times of drought. So, it’s safe to say that artificial grass saves lives as well.
- Synthetic grass is a smart solution for unsafe and overused playing fields. A typical grass field can’t maintain its lush and resilient appearance for too long if it’s continuously used. With synthetic grass, maintenance is kept to a minimum, allowing the local area to save a lot of their money for something else.
- Communities need versatile, accessible play surfaces for children and people of all ages. Parks and sports fields that feature artificial grass promote year-round non-step activity on a safe and resilient surface. With an increased level of activity, communities will benefit from reduced childhood obesity, as well as promotes mental and physical well-being. Click here for info on the specific parks and fields that already have synthetic turf.
- Using artificial turf eliminates the use of potentially harmful pesticides and fertilisers while decreasing maintenance costs significantly. That means the more synthetic grass is used; the lesser toxic chemicals are used to maintain lawns.
- Switching to synthetic grass allows consumers and businesses to save significantly on both maintenance costs and their water bills. Users usually recover the installation costs within a few years by reducing the need for lawn maintenance and water costs.
If you haven’t switched to artificial grass, it’s about time that you do. Click here for info on where you can buy the best quality synthetic turf in your area now.